Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life is ... but all about learning how to live

As I live through years of my life, I realize that life is less about achieving and fufilling one's dreams and aspirations, but more about learning to live life WITHOUT LOSING SANITY amidst problems and adversities wrapped in various shapes, sizes and colours. It's all about facing the reality ....... and learning how to live with it. This sums up my experiences of life so far ...

Whether we like it or not, being able to live with reality is a challenge that confornts us at certain stage(s) in our lives. And to me, the ability to adapt to the realities of life and find bliss & happiness within it, is the sole determinant of whether one is a WINNER or a LOSER !!

With this(eh..bitter truth)note, welcome to this blog and share many many more experiences, facets & dreams of life camouflaged in this exciting (yet perplexing) world where we are destined to live in...

No comments:

Post a Comment